Do you ever feel like being in a relationship is a drag – and that you’d have a much more exciting sexlife if you were SINGLE?
Are you sick and tired of hearing your woman make lame excuses like: “I’m not in the mood honey”… “Not tonight”… or: “It’s not you, it’s me, I’m just not feeling sexual right now”
Do you ever feel your woman fails to prioritize sex with you?
Have you ever found yourself bored of fucking your woman – secretly wishing she’d behave more adventurously… like an ‘Adult Movie Star,’ or even a HOOKER, in bed?
Have you ever tried to kiss your woman – or instigate sex in some way (like rubbing her back when you’re in bed together, or stroking her thighs) – only to have her REJECT you by pulling away, or moving your hands off her?
Do you ever feel like you and your woman have drifted apart – like you aren’t emotionally connected anymore?
Do you ever find it difficult to instigate sex because you know her answer will be “NO”… or, have you stopped asking for sex altogether because you’ve been REJECTED by her so many times before?
Do you ever ‘jack off in the shower’ – or watch PORN – to ‘get off,’ because your woman isn’t ‘giving it up’ in the bedroom?
Do you ever worry that your woman isn’t Sexually Attracted to you anymore?
What do you think ?
- Do you ever worry that you aren’t good looking, tall, muscular, well-endowed or rich enough to attract and date the kind of women you want?
- Have you ever been REJECTED by a woman, leaving you feeling embarrassed, HUMILIATED and low on confidence – to the point you wished the ground would “open up and swallow you whole?”
- Have you ever ‘lowered your standards’ and been on a DATE – or even had SEX with – a woman you didn’t even like, simply because you were desperate, and felt she was ‘all you could get?’
- Do you ever feel like all the women you find ATTRACTIVE, and really want to be with are ‘way out of your league?’
- Have you ever started a conversation with a woman, only to have it ‘fizzle out’ and get AWKWARD, because you ran out of things to say?
- Have you ever spent time with a woman, gotten to know her and developed feelings for her, only to then have her PUNCH you in the GUT by saying“I think we should just be friends”?
- Have you ever gone more than a month without getting intimate with a woman?
- Does NOT having a girlfriend ever make you feel embarrassed (or even like a LOSER) – and, worse still… Does it hurt when your friends and family judge you negatively because you’re the only one without a woman in your life?
- Have you ever gotten a woman’s phone number, and felt really excited to get in touch with her… only to have her not respond to your texts or calls (and then try to convince yourself she’s probably just busy, even though, logically, you know she’s ‘blown you off’)?
- Have you ever arranged a “Date” with a woman, and then suffered the disappointment of her FLAKING on you at the last minute – giving you some lame-ass excuse (or, totally disrespecting you by failing to show up and not bothering to tell you at all)?
- Has Approach Anxiety ever stopped you dead-in-your-tracks and prevented you from approaching a woman you found really attractive… causing you to spend days afterwards kicking yourself because you knew you should have approached her, but were too afraid to do?
- Do you ever worry that you’ll never meet the girl of your dreams, and end up SINGLE and LONELY for the rest of your life?
How you can upgrade your Pheromones and start getting a ton of positive female attention?
- Keep your standards high! You’ll experience what it’s like to have ALL THE POWER – so: you don’t have to say “YES” to every woman who wants to spend time with you (instead, choose which women you REALLY like – and only reward them with your time!)
- You don’t have to sleep with EVERY woman – I mean, sure, you can – but, you’ll break a lot of hearts if you do (so, you might want to go on DATES with plenty of women, but only go to BED with the ones who you might actually consider dating in the long-run)
- If your “friends” can’t handle your newfound success with women, maybe they’re not your real friends after all (so you might have to ‘distance yourself’ from them a little bit… which won’t be all that hard to do, because beautiful WOMEN are going to be FIGHTING for your time and attention)
- It’s highly addictive. Every time you get attention from a hot woman, your brain gets a hit of Dopamine (a chemical that makes you feel GOOD) and you’ll crave for more. And that’s the problem… Once your pheromones are upgraded, you’ll never be short of female attention which is why you must have a degree of self-control, otherwise you might find yourself indulging with women all the time (and not getting much else done).
Leave a Comment